Professor Dendy's favorite quote:

"If it dies, it's biology; if it blows up, it's chemistry;

if it doesn't work, it's physics!" - John Wilkes

As quoted from grafitti on a bathroom wall.

Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

I find it amusing but sad...

that there are so many skeptics out their that question the existence of God.  They ask how can I believe in something that I cannot see or cannot provide evidence that He exists.

The funny thing is that I have provided evidence that He exists and I commune with Him each day.  Of course the leading skeptics of today and their followers, the pharyngulites and other skeptic groups, would ask silly questions like what color is God's hair or what exactly did the two of you talk about yesterday.

My life is full of evidence of God's existence, His grace, and His mercy. The very air that I breath is God given, and His design of all creation leaves me awestruck.

I know that I was created for a specific purpose and that is to bring glory to Him... I haven't always lived that way... that is the human side of me, but I strive each day to allow Him to use me and work through my life.

So save your silly questions to amuse yourselves... I know God exists... I have no doubt that He is as real as the gravity that keeps my two feet on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment