Professor Dendy's favorite quote:

"If it dies, it's biology; if it blows up, it's chemistry;

if it doesn't work, it's physics!" - John Wilkes

As quoted from grafitti on a bathroom wall.

Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, February 22, 2010

Where do these "free-thinkers" up with this stuff?

I continue to be amazed and amused with atheists' commentaries on how the universe began! They OBVIOUSLY don't know... do they?

Take this commentary, "The universe was an accident."

I would classify this commentator under the category "Most likely had a lobotomy."

Comparing creation of the universe to making a fruit smoothie?

Well, first off,to make a fruit smoothie, you need the components plus a blender, none of which man can make out of NOTHING!

Just like the "Big Bang" or whatever theory you want to propose this week about how the universe came about, there had to have been something to form into a universe... you can't make SOMETHING out of NOTHING!...



Unless, of course, you are the supernatural God... that is, of course, how simple and fundamental the making of the universe was, but... I also know that is far too complex for an atheist to understand!

6 comments:

  1. I've checked your qualifications. American River College does not call you a professor and you have no authority to call yourself one. You did a little part time teaching there a couple of years ago and haven't since.

    You are a liar, Dendy. You make me feel sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how the universe began and I admit that without a single caveat. I know that the big bang happened though. Do you really want me to explain how I know this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Latsot... go for it if you care to. My question to you however is, where did the initial matter or "stuff" come from to cause a "Big bang", Medium size bang" or even a "Teensy-tiny bang?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an uninformed question. Even this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_bang ought to be enough to explain to you what big bang theory really is. Will you read it? Once you have, then we might be able to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Wikapedia! All I can say is WOW; I didn't know such a wide, expansive body of knowledge existed at my fingertips!
    WOW, and I thought I knew science! WOW! {smirk}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Note that I said *even this* ought to be enough to educate you. It's a perfectly good place to start. Why don't you go ahead and explain what's wrong with that entry?

    ReplyDelete