Professor Dendy's favorite quote:

"If it dies, it's biology; if it blows up, it's chemistry;

if it doesn't work, it's physics!" - John Wilkes

As quoted from grafitti on a bathroom wall.

Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's your purpose?

Atheists, sadly, want everyone to believe that their purpose in life is... well, let me see... what's the best way to describe it?

Oh, that's right... there is no purpose!

nothing
nada
rien
nichts
niets
non niente
nimic
ingenting
kανένα
ничто
何も
아무 것도
لا شيء

2 comments:

  1. I've got a purpose in life. It's a purpose I've chosen for myself--to help improve the conditions in this world for all of its denizens, large and small. Admittedly, I can't do much, but it's a pretty good purpose.

    Now I'm sure that doesn't compare to being a cheerleader for an insecure deity who has gone out of his way to make things look as if he doesn't exist at all. So it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait....I'm an atheist.... Would you like me to answer your question and explain what meaning my life has regardless of the fact that I don't believe in god?

    Of course you don't. That's why this comment will disappear like so many others.

    ReplyDelete