Professor Dendy's favorite quote:

"If it dies, it's biology; if it blows up, it's chemistry;

if it doesn't work, it's physics!" - John Wilkes

As quoted from grafitti on a bathroom wall.

Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a beautiful morning!


It is after midnight on Monday morning here on the California Coast, and I am quite confident that right about now, the atheists, evolutionists, the homosexuals and lesbians, the non-theists, loads of Americans, Brits, Aussies, and people from all over the world are upset with me and making claims that I am a not a professor nor a biologist, some will be quoting the Bible, claiming that I am a liar… let’s see, I believe it’s Exodus 20:16 or thereabouts about bearing false witness…

They will be saying that I have deleted their comments, etc, etc, etc. My guess is there are a dozen or so that have left not one or two comments on any one post, but perhaps dozens of comments per post. I will also predict that they are fuming, claiming that I am avoiding all this… that I just post and post with no substance, and then ignore their comments that (they think) are full of substance.

Well, the fact of the matter is… I left Sacramento Friday evening, February 12th to go to the coast with my lovely wife with no children, pets, phones, or internet… and that the posts that have gone up since then were prepared ahead of time and scheduled to post at various times throughout the four days we are gone (You can figure that one out on your own… doesn’t take a lot of internet savy!)

I will be home Monday evening, February 15th, but probably will not be able to address comments until later Tuesday, and of course, that depends on how many are awaiting moderation. Until then… have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Well the fact of the matter is... You deleted all the comments you didn't like. On your other blog, you deleted a whole bunch of posts. Dishonest.

    ReplyDelete