Now how is it that the characteristics of life are:
* Living things are made of cells.
* Living things obtain and use energy.
* Living things grow and develop.
* Living things reproduce.
* Living things respond to their environment.
* Living things adapt to their environment.
And wasn't it Virchow that said "every cell comes from other cells."?
So Professor Myers, would you please explain to me one more time how life spontaneously generated and why we don't see it happen today?
So, you call yourselves christians? - I have felt compelled to write this for some time and after much thought, anxiety, and prayer, and a discussion last night with my father-in-law and brothe...
5 years ago