Professor Dendy's favorite quote:

"If it dies, it's biology; if it blows up, it's chemistry;

if it doesn't work, it's physics!" - John Wilkes

As quoted from grafitti on a bathroom wall.

Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Breasts Enhancement?

I recently bought a book called “The Female Brain”. When my wife asked me why I bought the book, I quipped, “I want to better understand you.” She quickly informed me that if I wanted to understand her, I needed to get to know her “heart”, not her brain.

Well, here is a story my wife passed on to me from one of her female friends about a guy who we’ll call “Joe” who obviously knew not the brain nor the heart of his wife.

One morning while Joe and his wife were getting dressed, Joe’s wife was wishing out loud that her breasts were larger. Joe said, “Honey, rub a piece of toilet tissue between your breasts every day and they will get bigger.” Well Joe’s wife thinking what could it hurt, stood in front of the vanity mirror faithfully every morning and rubbed a piece of tissue paper between her breasts.

Six months had passed and Joe’s wife seeing no improvement turned to her husband and said, “Honey, why do you think it’s not working?” Joe without even looking up said, “I don’t know dear, it sure works with your butt!”

Well the story has it that Joe was carried out of the house by EMTs and is recovering while in a full body cast. There are two morals to this story guys… get to know your wife’s “heart”, and don’t say stupid things like Joe did!

Comment are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. It's worth noting that the author of this book (The Female Brain) is a quack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author of "The Female Brain", Dr. Louann Brizendine, is far from a "quack" as you call her. She received a degree in neurobiology from UC Berkley. She went on to medical school at Yale and completed her residency at the Harvard Medical School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, anatomy fail. Personality resides in the brain, not the heart. If I were you, from here on out I wouldn't take my wife's advice on anything medically related...

    ReplyDelete